Okay so I've been completly silent. There is a reason, things have been up in the air. I only wanted to get back to this once I had some direction. Otherwise I would have broken my iron rule about no moppy blogging.
Okay this is what happened.
- I got the NHS on my side.
- I got turned down for a dream job.
- I got into fight with NHS, resolved.
- I quit my job working as Apple Technical support.
- I joined the University of Northumbria.
- I had my first first lecture today.
Lots of stuff I know. Currently I'm classed as an international student. This means I have to pay lots of money. Also I dont get a student loan. So there is lots of work ahead but I still get to make advances.