Download the test version and give it a play and let me know what you think.
To play a level load run the file "swingcar.exe mytrack.trk" if you want to edit then "swingcar.exe mytrack.trk edit"
Left and Right arrows for car. Then left click to shoot grapple. Click and hold to pull yourself in (beware slippage). Right click to release.
- F1, F2, F3 : Switch between FLOOR, OBJECTS, and CHECKPOINTS
- F5, F6: Save and Load map file
- 1,2,3,4,5: Switch between add, move, insert, delete
- Space: Select next object
- Insert: Start drawing new object
- Delete: Delete Object
- Home/End: Adjust Object elaticity
- Arrows: Adjust Weight of Object
- A,S: Switch object between active and static
- Right click and drag to move screen
- Left click to perform current action
What are the limits: All objects should be convex. Oh and avoid huge or tiny objects.