So other than the occasional project posting my posts have gone down. This isn't because my writing has decreased but because of a new method I have.
- Oooh I have an idea.
- Is it offensive, or NDA? Then rant to friends or co-workers as appropriate.
- Okay I can share it with the world, break it down to 140 characters and tweet it.
- Is it still in my head?
- Write a blog post, save the draft
- Talk it out with friends, let it run around my head
- Review draft
- If comfortable Publish, otherwise continue to review or delete
Of course a lot of times I just feel what I'm writing is too opinionated or is lacking good sources. The most common case is I can find a much better written article by a more knowledgeable expert which covers most the points.
Anyone else use a similar system? Thoughts?